- Konnected Garage Door Opener
- Power Adapter
- Hook-Up Wire
- Mounting Hardware
- Equipped with a highly accurate optical laser sensor to detect the status of your garage door (open or closed)
- Compatible with SmartThings, Alexa, and Home Assistant
- Option to incorporate a wired sensor to enhance precision (not required, sold separately)
- Cut costs by upgrading your existing setup
- Connects effortlessly via Wi-Fi, eliminating the need for a separate hub
- Provides both audible and visual alerts prior to closing
- Access all functionalities without any recurring monthly fees
- Operates without the need for batteries
|Check the Learn Button
Works with garage door openers that have any color Learn Button except for yellow, which includes Chamberlain/LiftMaster/Craftsman openers with purple, red, green learn buttons, and other brands as long as a wall push button or connection is available.
|Identify the Wired Opener Button
Konnected’s Garage Door Opener works with most garage doors with a wired push-button mounted on the wall, a simple “dry-contact” switch. This includes nearly all garage door openers made before 2015 and many newer ones except those with Security+ 2.0 buttons.
Measure the Garage’s Height
The optical laser sensor works most reliably when the ceiling is less than ~5-6 feet from the rolled-up garage door. In typical homes with a standard 7ft garage door and ~8-13ft ceilings, this is no problem. We suggest adding a wired sensor to ensure accuracy if your garage ceiling exceeds those numbers.
Choose Your Desired Setup
Built-In Optical Laser Sensor Only
Included with every Smart Garage Door purchase. Best for most garages with ceiling at ~8-13ft or users who want the simplest installation & most common setup
Built-In Optical Laser Sensor + Wired Sensor (sold separately)
Best for tall garages with ceilings higher than 13ft or users seeking an extra layer of accuracy in case the optical laser sensor gets obstructed (e.g., by a spider web or dust)
Konnected is an open source solution for connecting wired sensors and switches to home automation platforms including SmartThings, Home Assistant, Hubitat & OpenHAB.