For your peace of mind, all our products come with a 1-year manufacturer warranty. We value our customers and wish to make your purchase experience as enjoyable as possible. If something goes wrong with your product, please do not hesitate to contact us via our Contact Us page. All warranty matters are handled locally and any replacement products (if applicable) are shipped from Australia
All warranty claims must be directed through our customer service.
In order to make a claim, please be prepared to provide us with:
- Details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty;
- Photographic evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable;
- Proof of purchase; and
- Any other details we may need to process your claim.
Please note that warranty will not apply in circumstances where:
- The goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
- Not installed by a licenced technician;
- Where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, computer viruses, corrosive conditions or introduction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
- Where damage results from any third party software or hardware not provided by us;
We accept returns. Please reach out to us via our Contact Us page, if:
- You changed your mind and wish to request a return
- You wish to make a warranty claim for any product you have purchase
- You are not satisfied with any product that you have purchased.
Change of mind policy applies to items only if:
- The request is made within 10 days of purchase
- The item is unopened, unused & sealed in original packaging
Please note that you must comply with all returns instructions provided to you via your registered email address. All returns must be directed through our customer service. Please do not return or post items before obtaining instructions from us. If you do, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and accepted. Applicable freight fees will be deducted from your refund in cases where you changed your mind about your purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders cancelled while in transit.